Health & Safety Officer
40 hours per week (8:45-5:15 Mon-Fri)
This is a multi-site role, requiring travel to sites in Rochdale (PWG Finishing) and Skelmersdale (Redwood TTM).
Applicants must possess a full, valid driving license.
Duties to include:
- Developing and reviewing SOP’s and SSOWs across our Manufacturing sites, with a focus on setting new standards.
- Support the operational teams on the review of risk assessments and management & development of appropriate control measures, for all onsite personnel both internally & externally
- Ensure a strong safety culture is adopted across the group
- Ensure across the board compliance to H&S regulations and provide guidance on best practice to leadership team.
- Provide manual handling and FLT refresher training across the sites.
- Manage the Group processes for Fire Safety, First Aid and Accident / Incident control.
- Maintain & support the wider team in conducting the appropriate induction processes in terms of H&S.
Experience & qualifications
- NEBOSH qualified to minimum of certificate level
- Certified FLT & Manual Handling trainer
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment essential
To send a CV or for more information about the Health and Safety Managers role, please contact:
T: 07824 306 315