Redwood TTM started out in 1993 as a small, family run Business that specialised in the Wholesale of technical fabric Fabrics. As the business grew, so did goals and aspirations for the future. Redwood gained an excellent reputation within the market as a leader for technical fabrics and customers soon started to request Redwood supply them with the finished product.
Our Experience in Sewing
For this reason, and to meet customer demands, Redwood decided to build our own sewing factory and invest in the latest state of the art sewing equipment. Falling back on our years of knowledge in technical fabrics, we combined this knowledge of fabrics with the manufacturing expertise to ensure our customer received a finished product that for suitable for the end application and fit for purpose.
Working out of our 60,000ft2 facility in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire; Redwood employs over 50 operatives in the sewing department and have a capacity to make over 15,000 products per week.
Our Sewing Capabilities
Our current manufacturing capabilities include.
- Panel quilting on our Clevline quilting machine.
- Continuous panel quilting.
- Heavy duty tape edging machine for deep filled quilted mattress covers.
- Simulated side stich border machine for high end mattress border.
- Euro border machine for false top border production.
- Over locking border machine for mattress border production.
- Mesh insertion border machinery.
- Walking foot sewing machines for deep filled and heavy duty sewn products.
- Flag stitching for attaching handle.
- Web cutting machines.
- Lock stich/long arm/overlocker and twin needle machines.
Our Sewing Reputation
We have established a reputation as the leading manufacturer of own label product, and we are proud to work with the leading brand names in the medical and retail sector.
We have built on the ethos of integrity, product quality and world class customer service. This has meant we have gone from strength to strength and continued to invest in the latest cutting-edge technology.
Our in-house design team can work with you to bring your idea from a drawing table to the manufacturing line.