VMS 200 Range
The VMS200 range has been specifically designed for users to be considered at medium risk of developing pressure ulcers.
The top fabrics are from the Advance range of fabrics and have been created for use in the medical sector.
The VMS200 range consists of the VMS210 with its castellated high quality top foam layer, the VMS220 with its visco elastic "memory foam" top layer and the VMS210-SH with a sloping heel to distribute weight and help prevent pressure sores.
- Welded cover with "Zip Flap" style zip for easy removal.
- Advance fabric upper with reliance griplock base fabric.
- Choose from zonal castellated foam or Visco elastic "memory foamH core.
- Choice of standard or sloping heel.
- Product size 980 x 880 x 150mm.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty.
The Advance range of fabrics are made from polyurethane coated nylon that will withstand 1000ppm of active chlorine.
The Advance fabrics can be fabric welded and are ideal for uses such as medical mattresses, specialist seating and in acute surgical settings.
Can be high frequency welded
High abrasion resistance